S06A

Sunday, April 02, 2006

napfa!

okie now its MY turn to blog!

as everyone knows, napfa is coming YAY:( n as alllll e girls n most of e guys (since they were laughing at me on fri) know, i am so going to fail it cos i cant do ipull!! according to some nice guy whom i think is gerbert, i "cant even HANG!":D BUT i have decided tt i DONT WANT to fail napfa cos according to e pe teachers, if u fail napfa, u have to do physical stuff ie run like mad while everyone else is happily playing games! hearing this, i immediately decided to embark on a "i must do 3 ipulls" mission! so let me update u on wad im currently doing haha

1) do alot alot alot of push ups everyday. everytime im bored after my cross-stitching (which i have thankfully finished) or frm my endless mugging, i go do push ups!!

2) go swimming! haha since i love swimming, this isnt really a tough thing..jus finished swimming jus now! n its really wierd tt i can swim non stop for more than an hr but when i run for like more den 2 minutes i get tired:X n swimming is good! swimming not only works out ur arms n legs, it also helps ur TUMMY HAHA:D

3) practise ipulls at home!! ever since i found out tt e bar on top of my toilet door is actually a PULL UP BAR!!, ive been dilligently doing ipulls!! haha in case everyone's wondering how do u do ipull on a PULL UP BAR??, theres actually a table in frnt onf e toilet door so i put my legs on e table HAHA:p though i think my mum's not too happy w it:p

YAY i feel like a healthy girl now hoho..n after all e hard work im putting in, i BETTER PASS MY NAPFA!!! boohoo i really only wanna pass, jus let me be able to do my 3ipulls can???:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home